Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Naming your Tauren Character

One of the trends I have noticed about folks that love the Taurens as a WoW race is the desire to have a cow related name.

Names like
Aengus, or Kobe that are either steak or cow-type related.


Me too. I was poking around for information on steaks and cows hoping for some inspiration and ran across this website:

Cows of the World
"A list of cattle breeds, varieties, moocows, and crosses that are found around the world. This 929 name list contains no synonyms, bantengs, or moose. Compiled by John Pukite."
This website has an alphabetical listing of all the different kinds of cows world wide. I had no idea there were so many. A lot of them are pretty cool names to give a WoW character.

Have fun!

1 comment:

Samrobb said...

This is very odd... John married a good friend of mine from college, and I have a signed copy of his "Field Guide to Cows" sitting on my bookshelf at home.

The world gets a bit smaller every day.