Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break

Yep, I am calling it a Spring Break.

My playing has dropped recently due to my activities IRL.

Now that I have completed a couple of side projects it is time to focus a little on taking care of the basics, and resting.

In game I have been leveling my twink Belf Hunter, she is now level 16 and I have had some success in gathering some of the twink gear I am going to want at level 29.

I am working on a few smaller posts about how my method for twinking out.

You will see those here and there.

4 comments:

Chaaron said...

You should get yourself some of those heirloom shoulders from WG then go to Org and spend 10000 honor on an enchant that will add +30 Stamina and +15 resilience and then go kick some ass !!!!!
xo,
K

Viktel said...

Hmmmmn. Thats kinda juicy.


Off to research.....

~Willow~ said...

Here to help...just let me know. :-)

Viktel said...

Thanks hon, I'm still a few levels away from minimum needed to get the Nesingwary Jr. quests.

Maybe next weekend?