Monday, February 11, 2008

The Alt. Report

Its been a busy week in the land of the alternate characters. Here is the progress I have made with my lowbies.

I am using Jame's Leveling Guides on WoW-Pro.com in addition to Lootables.com's Tradeskill Guides, and WoWWiki's Power Leveling Fishing & Cooking guide.

Kallissen: is now level 43 and is finishing up the Stranglethorn Vale quests. He now has a Tailoring level of 300, and an Enchanting level of 291. The second half of that enchanting grind was paid for by the disenchants from the first half. I was pretty happy with that. Fishing is Maxed until I do the fishing quest, and cooking is at the same place.

Kal is now 1/33/0 spec'd Fire Mage. I have no clue where that odd ball one point came from.

It will be nice to be able to disenchant all the green drops that I can't use from here on out. I am also looking forward to taking Hazz into the battlegrounds with his armor all twinked and enchanted!!! I will create the Cock-a-roach of Death for the Horde to chew on!!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!!

Hazzmat (the future CRoD) is now level 25, and resting in Darkshore. Tonight after work I should be able to finish maxing out his Engineering at 225. I cant go any further with that until I reach level 35. Cooking and Fishing are maxed out at 150, and I won't be working those until I can safely navigate the Arathi Highlands. Skinning is right were it needs to be, as is First Aid.

The goal with Hazz is to get to level 30 so I can start the Jame's Alliance Leveling Guide. I hear that that has been updated with some of the new Duskwallow Marsh content. Yay!!! Totally new questlines to explore. The current spec is all protection baby!! 0/16/0

I pulled Hazz from The City Watch on an impulse last night. I'm not sure why, but my gut tells me it was the right thing to do.

For The Horde!!!
Lassiter is now level 32. Holy Crap hunters can level fast! After working on these other classes I can understand why people think they are overpowered. Lass has two pets: Shepard, a level 32 black lion, and Patches, a nasty looking boar which is level 30. We ripped through Felfire Hill in 30 minutes. That area took me two days with Vik. What a difference a little experience can make.

He is leveling faster than I can keep up with the profession skills. I'll have to take a day to catch those up. We also have mount money to think about now too.

Finegas is still in the 29 level bracket battlegrounds. We have a stall out here. I really don't care for Warsong Gulch, but I'll get back in there in a few days.

Tandani over on the Emerald Dream PvP server made his trip into Westfall to aquire the Screech skill for his owl. That was fun. I took a Zepplin to Grom Gol Outpost in Stranglethorn Vale, and was promptly eaten by a Raptor. I did a corpse run up into Darkshire and rezzed at Raven Hill Cemetary. A passing mage nabbed me with a fireball and tried to camp me.

Fortunately I was able to rez under the bridge and hide until the Rez Sickness wore off. A quick swim upriver to find and tame a buzzard with Screech and then I returned to the Ghostlands via Hearthstone.

Tan is now level 17 with two pets I've never used in the battlegrounds; a scorpid and an owl. I am keeping him unrested in order to have time to level both pets before hitting the level 19 bracket battlegrounds.

There you have it, more next Monday-ish.

No comments: