Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Daily thoughts

Guild Paricipation night tonight for Firefly. I think it may be just a little quiet this week. Several folks have kids finishing up with school for the year, others have hooked into a New Ally guild setting up for 25 man raids.

Maybe I'll get Finegas through the Hinterlands tonight. He just dinged 49 and has a full tank of rested points to work with. I also need to do some herbalising to keep up with the requirements for a possible future alchamey grind.

And, the big news is that in the morning I will be taking the iMac in to be looked at. If you have been reading this blog you may have seen the movie I took of my graphics issues.

I posted those problems on the Mac Support Forum and wouldn't you know it I got a blue response. Pretty cool, he gave me a small list of things to look for, and I promised to give them my results.

We'll see what happens.

I haven't been able to raid for a couple of months now, and I really miss it. I just cant see having to stop every half hour to let the computer cool off for 10 min.

I double checked my Apple Care program and the computer is under full warrenty until 2010, and the Mac Clinic is about 5 min away from the house.

Hopefully I'll be back up and running in a day or so.

In the mean time I found a new podcast: Twisting Nether. It is put on by Breana of Gun Lovin’ Dwarf Chick and Fimlys of Asleep at the WoW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link to the podcast! I'm glad you found us and hope you enjoyed it! Episode #2 should be coming out on monday.

Viktel said...

Hey! I'm looking forward to it.