Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Netherdrake Ho!!!

The Netherwing quests are finished, and Vik now carries the [Reins of the Onyx Netherwing Drake].

I can't say exactly how long it took since I did this grind while I was letting Finegas's rested point add back up, but this grind wasn't so bad. That is not to say I wasn't ready for some new content towards the end of it though.

I ended up finding a grand total of 29 [Netherwing Eggs], which netted me a total of 7250 xp, and the final scene where Illidan reveals your true identity to the dragonmaw Orcs was fun. As was the ride back to Shattrath City on the back of a dragon.

And the Netherdrake Mount is just too cool! I will enjoy flying on the back of my Onyx Drake on into Wrath. Rumor has it that there won't be any huge changes to flying mounts in the expansion so we don't have to worry too much about this one just taking up a bank slot in the long run.

And with that I feel Viktel is now finished as far as basic achievements in the game go. He is ready for Northrend. Hopefully I can get in to see some of the 25 man raids before Wrath comes out, but my man focus now will be to get the druid up to 70 and primed for his trip into Northrend.

Once I get rolling with Fin I plan on learning the art of tanking, and then once we see the Death Knights arrive he will most likely switch over to heals. I would like to have one character of each raiding role: healing, tanking, and MQoSRDOS.

I want to see the coming expansion from all three perspectives.

And in the mean time I may be in for a small WoW vacation.

/cast collapse-on-the-couch
/useitem Xbox-360

No comments: