Friday, January 30, 2009

The Hunter Stirs

I think the one thing that really apeals to me about the the Hunter class is the honest to goodness emotion you begin to feel for a batch of 1s and 0s that equate to the graphical representation of a fictional beast.

Its true, you actually miss your pets, and I haven't seen mine since before Christmas.

Pike over on Aspect of the Hare just posted a fun RP tale of releasing a low level pet into the wild and then reclaiming her lost friend once again.

Read part one here, and part two here.

And now I feel that longing once again. The druid is a blast, the DK is all kinds of fun, but I miss my pixelated family.

Another good friend of mine plays a Hunter on Aerie Peak and just forwarded me the letter and screenshots of her brand new Spirit Beast she sent to BRK.

/jealous!

When I get home from work tonight, I'll be logging into Vik and ripping up Howling Fjord with Kaylee and Malcome. (after Battlestar Galactica of course....)

Thanks Pike and Charron for the nudge to get back to what I love most about the game: the symbiosis between hunter and pet.

2 comments:

~Willow~ said...

Welcome back. :-)

Anonymous said...

Awww, thanks for the nod