Saturday, February 28, 2009

I'm Making a Twink, news at 11

Yup thats right.

I'm gonna make a level 29 twink so I can tear it up in Arathi Basin.

I know that a lot of people look down on the whole twink idea, but to tell you the truth I never minded playing against twinked out characters on either side of the War in Azeroth.

I usually had no problems topping the damage lists with my lowbie hunter in PvP blues and quest greens.

I am one of those that feel that skill>gear in the lower brackets. For me running into a twink became a challenge, and playing against them did two things.

First I got to practice long term kiting, and second it took that twink out of the game more effectively than any crowd control could.

So now I am off to research the gear I will be gathering for this new character I am thinking of.....

3 comments:

Willow said...

Bored with the combat rogue already? *grin*

Viktel said...

Not in the least.

I just miss bringing down da pain in Arathi Basin.

Lvl 29 bracket reminds me of simpler days... lol

Remember when we were all kids growing up in Arathi Basin?

Willow said...

Absolutely....till I turned in a damn daily and dinged 30!!! :P Yup...good times.