Monday, May 17, 2010

A Return to Normalcy

Pssst!

If you look over to the right you will see that I have added back into the WoW Blogs window the link to none other than www.bigredkitty.net.

That's right ladies and germs, Private Howell is coming out of retirement.

Now before we get too excited (I know, I know, I squirted a little too), keep in mind that BRK and Hobbes have a definite idea of how they want to approach their WoW'ing as we move into Cataclysm.

Will BRK's return be temporary?
Will raspberry lattes once again become the Hunter Drink of Choice?
Did Hobbes ever find out about the incident with the Spirit Beast, roller skates, and the refrigerator?

We just don't know. I for one am very much looking forward to reading Daniel's posts again.

They were always funny, and quite frankly, my experiences in TBC, and then on into Wrath were shaped with his help (can you say solo'ing Fel Reaver at level 70 via the mad Kiting skillz I learned on his site), and I am very grateful.

You can check out BigRedKitty.Net to watch as the site goes back up.

In the mean time, SHHHHH!!!! Be vewy vewy qwiet, BRK is back and we don't want to scare him off.....

Welcome Home BRK & Hobbes,
Love Vik & Kaylee (& Malcolm, & Wash)

No comments: