Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today I'm Dingin' 80

I'm wearing my BRK Northrend Bowling Team shirt, sipping coffee out of my Big Bear Butt coffee mug, and I'm wearing my Horde baseball cap.

The cats are fed, laundry is running, and there will probably be a pizza delivery involved.

Today's the day baby! Mwuahahahaha!

9:35 A.M.
I am begining the day in Thunder Bluff where I adjusted my talent spec to 0/59/11 .

I will heading out to finish my Storm Peaks quests. I am currently 6 bubbles into level 79, or roughly 32% towards hitting level 80. My rested points stand at .68 of a level. That should work out just perfect.


My first quests are up in the Northern end of Storm Peaks, specifically in Bouldercrag's Refuge where Bouldercrag himself is having issues with Loken's minions. We'll just see about that shan't we....

10:17 A.M.
I have now finished Storm Peaks and am sitting at 36.7% of my way through level 79. It looks like I will be finishing off my questing in Ice Crown, a zone rated for levels 77-80.

12:15 P.M.
57.4% to level 80 and it is lunchtime.
I'll be making a pizza hut order, and taking a quick shower.

At the moment I am helping Baron Silver in The Shadow Vault.



1:04 P.M.
All showered and clean, pizza is on the way, and the trash has been taken out.
Logging back in to continue.

1:12 P.M.
Pizza Delivery... Num num num num.....

2:41 P.M.
I am 83% through level 79 and in need of a break to get the feeling back in my legs.
While stretching and refilling my glass of Pepsi I realize that it is snowing here in Las Vegas.

Coincidence!?! I think not! Arthas...you will not stop me from dinging today!

3:09 P.M.
91% through level 79, and I just completed another epicly cool quest in Icecrown. An old friend saves the day when you attempt to rescue Crusader Brindendbrad, this one was kind of touching for me....

Just a softie I guess.
Skip past the pic if you don't want the spoiler.



3:40 P.M.
Long distance phone call from Australia....
Autsralia!?!

5:04 P.M.
Back on he trail, I'm freeing miners in Icecrown.

5:22 P.M.
Ding!
/faceflop

No comments: